Medical Lab Technician (Medtech) PRN
Guidewell Emergency Doctors in partnership with Crucial Care, operates 3 high acuity urgent care clinics in Orlando area, that have all the capabilities of an emergency room including on-site lab, imaging, pharmacy and more. http://www.guidewellemergency.com/
The complexity of the laboratory requires someone that is detail oriented, has a strong work ethic, and enjoys problem solving. We consider every role to be important, challenging, and rewarding. We believe in “taking care of our people”, and in doing that, we support them and expect them to deliver a strong work ethic, good results, and an interest in continually growing as an individual.
We are looking for a per diem/ PRN Lab Tech that would work in our 1706 N. Semoran Blvd., Orlando FL facility. The opening hours for the clinics are weekdays 9am-7pm and weekends 9am-4pm.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background and drug test
- Must be able to successfully pass a Level 2 AHCA background check
- Great communication skills (including the ability to proficiently read, write and speak English)
- Minimum of an Associate's degree in laboratory science, medical laboratory technology, or equivalent education and training
- MLT or MT FL license required
- A certification from one of the following:
- Able to stand and work up to a 12 hour “shift” in the facility.
- Can clearly read, write, understand and speak English.
- Competitive pay rate
- Day shifts only
- No ambulance traffic
- Open lab