Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Jacksonville Beach, FL, will also consider candidates in the Southeast working remote / virtual
Company: San Francisco Tech company with a marketing office in Jacksonville, Florida.
In this role, you will help drive product adoption and awareness across all channels, through well crafted messaging and a deep understanding of the prospects and target users.
- Drive awareness and understanding of the Product through campaigns targeted at existing clients, as well as prospects and the external market. (persona targeting, product positioning, messaging, creative materials and collateral, and product launches).
- Create product collateral (multimedia) and support materials to clearly communicate the value proposition of new product features.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of the competitive landscape, and clearly communicate this information to both sales and product.
- Develop and execute launch plans for new product initiatives, and work cross-functionally with product and sales to track and measure the effectiveness of these campaigns.
- Create and manage a digital web strategy (website, social, media) to increase brand awareness and drive inbound leads.
- Responsible for the creation (writing) of marketing content (social posts, blog, data sheets, e-books, marketing slicks, etc.) with a strong understanding of the target personas, and utilizing the appropriate messaging to resonate with each persona
- Create, manage and cultivate relationships with industry analysts, press contacts, and influencers in order to promote the Product
- 3+ years of design, product marketing, content marketing.
- Proven track record of success in defining and executing an end-to-end marketing strategy
- Experience in Pragmatic Product Marketing or other marketing methodologies preferred
- Excellent communication skills: Written, verbal, and visual
- Experience in conducting competitive analyses, and summarizing product comparisons for stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with product, design, engineering and sales teams
- Creative and/or multimedia design (graphic design, video, web/HTML) experience is a plus
- Ability to define goals, prioritize work, and act as a self-starter.
Salary plus Benefits like healthcare, retirement, etc.