Emergency Medicine Physician - No Night Shifts
Are you familiar with GuideWell Emergency Doctors in Orlando? Our GuideWell ER clinics are just like a hospital ER. Staffed by ABEM certified Physicians, we treat everything up to stroke, heart attack and other high acuity cases. You can even do intubations. Each clinic has CT, X-Ray, Blood Lab and Ultrasound on site.
We are hiring a PRN Board Certified ER Physician to work at our locations around Orlando: Winter Park, N. Semoran Blvd., and Ocoee.
What makes us different than a traditional ER?
- No night shifts (9-7 weekdays and 9-4 on weekends)
- Closed Christmas and Thanksgiving Days
- Better work life balance to spend time with friends and family.
- No volume metrics (comp not based on volume) or politics
- Focus on patient experience
- No ambulance traffic
- Network of pre-vetted specialists for coordinating downstream care
- Staff organized to support physicians so they can focus on the patient (less admin work)
Our 3 locations:
113 N.Orlando Ave.
Winter Park 32789
1706 N. Semoran Blvd
9580 West Colonial Dr.
- ABEM certification required
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in an Emergency Room
- Licensed up to date or being renewed
- Active License in State of FL
- Ultrasound fellowship strongly preferred
- Flexible work schedule
- Day shift ONLY
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas